Psychologist & Counsellor
BA; BSc (Hons); M Psych (Counselling); Dip Clin Hypnotherapy
Amelia utilises Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Solutions Focused Therapy, Assertiveness Training, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness & Relaxation Strategies, Life-Coaching & if desired Hypnotherapy which can be incorporated into counselling as a guided meditation tool.
This includes helping people with:
- Life Direction, goal-setting & life-coaching
- Depression, anxiety, panic, trauma & stress management
- Grief, loss, adjustment & life-balance issues
- Self-esteem, shyness, improved confidence & personal developmentAssertiveness training, conflict resolution & relationship issues
- Couples counselling repairing relationships or help with mediation/separation
- Procrastination, perfectionism, shame & high self-criticism
- Mindfulness, relaxation & sleeping problems
- Gambling problems & addictive behaviour
Amelia is registered with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA).
To reveiw Amelia’s registration details click below:
For further assistance, please email Amelia Cambrell any time.
Amelia’s articles of interest
Happiness is a state of wellness in which a person feels a sense of deep satisfaction and meaningfulness in their life. A happy person is one who experiences positive emotions such as joy and excitement more regularly than negative emotions like sadness, anxiety and...
Source: pexels.com Given that there are nearly 322 million depression sufferers worldwide, it’s obvious that now, more than ever, we need to be mindful of our mental health.  But how can we prevent depression when we’re constantly under pressure to achieve more and...
Statistically, depression is among the most common mental health disorders, affecting millions of people of all ages from around the world. But the worst part is that the younger generation seems to be the most vulnerable group. Teenage girls, especially, seem to have...