Psychologist & Counsellor
BA; BSc (Hons); M Psych (Counselling); Dip Clin Hypnotherapy
Amelia utilises Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Solutions Focused Therapy, Assertiveness Training, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness & Relaxation Strategies, Life-Coaching & if desired Hypnotherapy which can be incorporated into counselling as a guided meditation tool.
This includes helping people with:
- Life Direction, goal-setting & life-coaching
- Depression, anxiety, panic, trauma & stress management
- Grief, loss, adjustment & life-balance issues
- Self-esteem, shyness, improved confidence & personal developmentAssertiveness training, conflict resolution & relationship issues
- Couples counselling repairing relationships or help with mediation/separation
- Procrastination, perfectionism, shame & high self-criticism
- Mindfulness, relaxation & sleeping problems
- Gambling problems & addictive behaviour
Amelia is registered with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA).
To reveiw Amelia’s registration details click below:
For further assistance, please email Amelia Cambrell any time.
Amelia’s articles of interest
Some say that in romantic relationships, just like in business, negotiation is a vital skill. That’s because each partner comes with his/her own set of needs, desires, and preferences that will inevitably impact the other. Power dynamic in relationships is a...
Over the last two or three decades, we have witnessed an increase in the demand for anxiety treatment without medication. That means more people are looking for alternatives to supplement or even replace “traditional” treatments like psychiatric medication and...
Source: unsplash.com When it comes to mental illness, students are among the most vulnerable groups. The burden of the constant pressure to achieve academic success, coupled with your student debt and the prospect of finding a job when you graduate can lead to all...