Senior Psychologist & Counsellor
BA; BSc (Hons); M Psych (Counselling);
Amelia is not accepting new clients at the moment.
With over 15 years of counselling experience, Amelia’s speciality is to help adolescents, adults and couples who are feeling confused, frustrated, stuck or overwhelmed, to find more clarity, confidence and happiness in their lives, relationships and future direction.
Amelia utilises Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Solutions Focused Therapy, Assertiveness Training, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness & Relaxation Strategies, Life-Coaching.
I help people who are struggling with:
- Life Direction, goal-setting & life-coaching
- Depression, anxiety, panic, trauma & stress management
- Grief, loss, adjustment & life-balance issues
- Self-esteem, shyness, improved confidence & personal developmentAssertiveness training, conflict resolution & relationship issues
- Couples counselling, repairing relationships or help with mediation/separation
- Procrastination, perfectionism, shame & high self-criticism
- Mindfulness, relaxation & sleeping problems
Amelia is registered with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA).
To review Amelia’s registration details click below:
For further assistance, please email Amelia Cambrell any time.