Mental illness refers to a wide range of mental health conditions — disorders that affect your mood, thinking and behaviour. Examples of mental illness include many of the listed primary concerns below, such as depression, anxiety disorders and stress.
Primary concerns can also extend to bi-polar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), eating disorders and addictive behaviours.
Many people from time to time may suffer from a mental health condition. Ongoing signs and symptoms should never be ignored, as if not treated can affect your ability to function.
Having a mental illness can make you miserable and can cause problems in every aspect of your daily life, such as work productivity or the way you connect with your partner, your family, your friends and colleagues.
In most cases, symptoms can be managed with a combination of prevention strategies, approaches, treatments and therapies supervised by a mental health counsellor.
- Depression Counselling Melbourne
- Anxiety Counselling Melbourne
- Stress Counselling & Mental Health Melbourne
- Relationship, Marriage & Couples Counselling Melbourne
- Counselling for Grief & Loss
- Counselling for Life Direction
- Counselling for PTSD
- Counselling for Low Self Esteem
- Counselling for Self Confidence
- Counselling for Phobias
- Body Image & Weight Loss
- Marriage Counselling Melbourne