Psychologist & Counsellor
BA; BSc (Hons); M Psych (Counselling); Dip Clin Hypnotherapy
With over 10 year’s counselling experience, Amelia’s speciality is to help adolescents, adults and couples who are feeling confused, frustrated, stuck or overwhelmed, to find more clarity, confidence and happiness in their lives, relationships and future direction.
Amelia utilises Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Solutions Focused Therapy, Assertiveness Training, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness & Relaxation Strategies, Life-Coaching & if desired Hypnotherapy which can be incorporated into counselling as a guided meditation tool.
This includes helping people with:
- Life Direction, goal-setting & life-coaching
- Depression, anxiety, panic, trauma & stress management
- Grief, loss, adjustment & life-balance issues
- Self-esteem, shyness, improved confidence & personal development
- Assertiveness training, conflict resolution & relationship issues
- Couples counselling repairing relationships or help with mediation/separation
- Procrastination, perfectionism, shame & high self-criticism
- Mindfulness, relaxation & sleeping problems
- Gambling problems & addictive behaviour
For further assistance, please email Amelia Cambrell anytime