Located at our: Glen Waverley, Online clinic.
Treats age groups:
Can treat clients speaking:
Life will go in so many different, and at times difficult, directions with seemingly very little you can do about it. I am dedicated to supporting individuals like you on their unique journeys through life. Your mental well-being is a delicate and dynamic balance that sometimes feels emotionally challenging. But here’s the crucial perspective shift I’d like to offer: these challenges are not signs of weakness or failure, they are a natural part of our personal evolution, much like the flow of life itself.
As a registered psychologist, I have had the privilege of working with people at every stage of this remarkable journey. What I’ve learned is that individuals have incredible strengths that reside within each of us. When individuals just like you walk through my door, they bring not just their struggles but also their vulnerability, openness, and honesty. It’s not always an easy path, but the outcomes they achieve empower them to face life’s challenges with newfound clarity and confidence.
These are some key areas of support.
- Depression | Anxiety
- PTSD | Trauma
- Adjustment difficulties
- Drug and alcohol addiction
- Relationship difficulties
Please see below for additional areas of work and support I offer.
Other Areas Of Interest:
- Anger management
- Assertiveness training
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer r/ships |Illness |Disability | Aged
- Careers | Study | Life Direction
- Compulsive acquiring | hoarding
- Conflict resolution
- Domestic violence
- Expat & repatriation issues
- Family separation | Adoption
- Gambling problems
- Grief | Loss & bereavement
- Health and lifestyle issues
- Marriage| Couples counselling
- Mood disorders | Bi-polar
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Self-Esteem & Self-Development
- Sexual assault | Abuse
- Shyness and social skills
- Sleeping disorders
- Stress management & Relaxation
- Victims of Crime
- Weightloss | Body image
- Workplace issues
My personal message to you; I am here to support you, no matter where you are in your life’s journey. My mission is to provide a safe, empathetic, and non-judgmental space for you to explore your concerns, uncover your strengths, and embark on a meaningful journey toward personal growth and fulfillment. Together, we will navigate life’s unpredictable twists and turns, empowered with the knowledge that your resilience and potential are your greatest assets.